We have a new opening for a part-time Health and Social Care Trainer to work from our Hinckley branch. You will be expected to deliver practical mandatory training at our offices across the midlands including Hinckley, Coleshill and Corby.
20 hours a week: (Wednesday 9am – 2pm , Thursday and Friday 9am – 5pm).
- You must hold a recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS/AET, PGCE, CertEd (or above).
- Recognised Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Experience of delivering mandatory care training courses to groups of learners.
- Hold solid, occupational competency within Health and Social Care as a Care Assistant etc. (Elderly Care).
We receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities:
Deliver mandatory training courses within a classroom/group based environment and some elements of live online training including:
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments;
- Infection Control
- Manual Handling
- Mental Health
- Pressure Area Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs and keeping learner’s informed of their progress.
- Ensure staff are trained to current standards by assisting the company to ensure their induction programme meets the requirements of the Care Sector and is linked to the Care Certificate.
- Paid Mileage
- Recommend A Friend bonus
- Paid annual leave
Refer a friend through social media
And earn up to £100