We have a fantastic opportunity for a carer to join our expanding team of inspirational care professionals. We are looking for someone who cares, regardless of qualifications or experience. We will provide full training with pay, to the right candidate.
You must be a driver with own transport.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care as well as work for one of the UK’s leading provider of domiciliary care then we would love to hear from you.
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding personal responsibility
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to be a skilled and valued Care Support Worker.
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Paid DBS
- Paid mileage
- Paid training
- Personal Development Plan
- Refer a friend bonus scheme