*Temporary Role – Care Coordinator – 6 months*
£500 welcome Bonus (T&C Apply)
£500 refer a friend Bonus
Universal Care Services has a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Care Coordinator in our Coleshill branch. The role involves liaising with professional multi-disciplinary teams and organising the effective delivery of care. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the healthcare industry.
We are looking for applicants who:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have excellent written and spoken English to be able to liaise with our staff, customers and their families.
- Possess experience in administration and planning
- The ability to work under pressure and cope with change
- Can work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Logical thought processes and problem-solving skills
- Be an organised individual who can manage multiple tasks
- Experience using People Planner, Access Care Planning and CM Mobile is desired but not essential.
This role will involve rota out of hours throughout the week night, on call and weekend work.
If you would like a tremendously rewarding job helping people in your local community, be trained to the highest standards and work for the best and fastest growing company in the area, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today and kick start your career in care!
- Supporting our care staff and Supervisors
- Liaising with social services and other multi agencies
- Following up any concerns or queries
- Rostering care visits, keeping up with changes and communicating changes
- Answering incoming phone calls and dealing with all queries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Excellent and competitive pay rates
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (level 3,4&5)
- Paid training
- Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores
- Blue Light Card
- Refer a friend scheme £500
- Free uniforms
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
- Ongoing support