Now with new enhanced hourly rates and guaranteed block hour contracts available.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a carer to join our expanding team of inspirational care professionals. We are looking for someone who cares, regardless of qualifications or experience. We will provide full training with pay to the right candidate.
If you live in the following areas, we would love to hear from you.
- Town centre
- Bramble side
- North field avenue/Rockingham Road
- London Road
You must be a driver with own transport.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care as well as work for one of the UK’s leading provider of domiciliary care then we would love to hear from you.
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding personal responsibility
- Excellent pay rates
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (level 3,4&5)
- Paid training
- Company car (subject to terms)
- Benefits including child care vouchers
- Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniforms
- Paid DBS check
- Ongoing support