Universal Care Services is hiring Care Assistants in Nuneaton for mornings 6am till 2:30pm, afternoons 3pm till 10.30pm and weekends.
£300 Welcome Bonus (T&C Apply)
Are you friendly, caring and hard working? Then you might be the perfect fit.
Universal Care services are a leading domiciliary care company who specialise in providing quality care for vulnerable adults. This includes supporting with personal care, administering medication and supporting nutritional needs. We aim to promote independence and ensure our service users are safe, comfortable and happy.
- Kind, friendly and compassionate personality
- Positive attitude towards supporting vulnerable adults
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Passionate about helping others
- Polite and professional
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to commute to and from Nuneaton
It is not essential to have any previous care work experience / care qualifications
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have any criminal convictions that would prevent you from working with adults and children.
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Do you have a valid right to work documents? (required)
- £300 Welcome Bonus (T&C Apply)
- Day and Evening shifts available (6:00am - 2:30pm / 3pm - 10.30pm
- Full paid training and on the job training
- Early Pay Access (access to wages instantly)
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Career development including NVQ’s Level 2-3+
- 24/7 on-call support
- Refer a Friend Scheme (£300 for each referral)
- Paid Mileage (0.30p per mile)
- Blue Light Card (Discounts for frontline workers)
- Free uniforms and PPE provided
- Long service awards
- Paid annual refreshers training