£500 Welcome Bonus to all new starters! (terms and conditions apply)
Are you, Friendly, Caring and Compassionate?
If so then why not join Universal Care Services as a Care Assistant. We are a leading domiciliary care company who specialise in providing quality care for vulnerable adults.
You will need to be
- Kind, friendly and with a compassionate personality, with a positive attitude towards supporting vulnerable adults
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Polite and professional
If you want to give back to your local area then get in touch today.
No qualifications required and full paid training provided to all!
Salary: £9.30 – £9.45 p/h
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Weekend availability
Experience is not essential as we provide full paid training. We can help you to gain qualifications to help you start a successful career in care. If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference in the lives of people, this job is perfect for you!
- To support with care needs such as; activities outside the home, for example community activities, shopping or attending medical appointments.
- To assist with personal hygiene, i.e. helping the people to have a bath or shower, to go to the toilet or to care for their skin or hair.
- To assist with dressing, choice of clothes and personal appearance.
- To support with their medication.
- To assist with mobility (Manual Handling) including use of wheelchairs, hoists.
- To provide emotional support, companionship.
- To promote health and wellbeing and independence.
- £500 Welcome Bonus (T&C Apply)
- Full paid training and on the job training
- Early Pay Access (access to wages instantly)
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Career development including NVQ’s Level 2-3+
- Refer a friend Bonus £500.
- 24/7 on-call support
- Paid Mileage (0.25p per mile)
- Blue Light Card (Discounts for frontline workers)
- Free uniforms and PPE provided
- Long service awards
- Paid annual refreshers training
- Salary: £9.30 - £9.45 per hour